Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changes...


So some changes have been happening around here. My band, The Predicates, after long discussions and many years together have decided to call it quits. There are no hard feelings or any drama but we are just all going in different directions and it was time. Thank you, everyone for all your support!! We had a wonderful run and hope you enjoyed the music and shows...

With that said I will be focusing on my other 2 bands, Recordable Colors and The Mashtis. Both different and both awesome!! You could call it differawesome. :) And I'm still working on my clothing business and the event company. Also, my Mom is moving here to San Diego in a couple of weeks!! I'm so freakin' excited I could just kiss you!!

Even I don't blog that much anymore, cool stuff comes out of the internet socializing network. Take for example today: I was referred by Jay to do an interview for Burl & Anne Live at 7pm tonight!!! I'm so excited and will be talking about all my endeavors and hopefully making you laugh or at least smile at my extreme dorkiness. Haha... Go here to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AnnieBurlTalk/2009/09/27/Recordable-Colors-and-Super-Secret-Project

Hope you are all fantastic little kumquats and feel free to be my friend on facebook!! (my new world wide web hangout) www.facebook.com/erica.putis

Love,
E-Pu

2 comments:

Jay said...

You did great on the interview. Very entertaining! ;-)

Erica AP said...

Thanks Jay!! It was fun!! Thanks for referring me. You rockity-rock!!