Monday, June 22, 2009

Take the night off!!


I have too many random thoughts going through my head to Twitter so I'm going to say it here so I don't start talking to myself. Maybe homeless people should have blogs... Then they won't seem so crazy. God I'm deep. Haha...

First off, Star Trek the Next Generation is really bad tv... But it's better than the news. And tonight's episode is really fucking weird because it takes place on earth and SHAJAN Luke Picard is getting all emo with his bro and shit. And the replacement Spock had parents weekend and they are human and he is totally embarrassed by them. Funny stuff. Then I have to gloat and say not only did I get my credentials for the SD/Del Mar Fair, I actually cooked and did dishes... Oh, also, the boy on this bad 80's remake of Star Trek is so gay. Too bad he could have come out of the closet on the show. It would have been great freakin' ratings.

I think that's all I have to say for now. Live long and drink wine.

Oh and make sure to paint your toenails pink at least once in your life... You haven't lived life till you felt like Barbie's feet. Hahahahaha...

Good night lovelies,

Erica aaappp

4 comments:

Around My Kitchen Table said...

My toenails are burgundy, does that count? Haven't a clue what you're talking about re. Star Trek but I bow to your superior knowledge!

Erica AP said...

Haha... Burgundy totally counts. And you really shouldn't try to understand what I'm talking about when I'm drinking wine. :)

Don said...

You think Wil Wheaton is gay?


And are Burgundy painted toenails some sort of pun about drinking Burgundy?

Erica AP said...

Don: Is Wil Wheaton the boy from that show? Then yes. I think he is (was) gayish in the show. Maybe it had a little bit to do with the spandex outfits. Haha... And I really think that Burgundy is just used as a color here, although I would assume you think everyone was talking about wine at all times. :)