Wednesday, July 09, 2008

It's good for your health, yo!!


How are my little tidbits doing? I'm doing quite well, thanks for asking... I feel like I'm just going to have to stick to updating once and a while because again - Twitter has out won in the battle of the blog-text-self-obsessed-internet-faze... I actually have to think and sort out my thoughts with this blog. God forbid if I slow down enough to do that. But once and a while it's good for my health. Haha... I'm kidding. My blog is not good for anyones health, silly!! That's why I write in it... To waste everyone's time. I'm a fucking genius.

Anyway, so I've been a busy bee, of course. I have become a Twitter whore (as aforementioned), I have been writing and recording The Predicates new album, have been practicing a ton with my side project - Recordable Colors, and have been gearing up for another runway show for Nuclear Clothing... The most amusing part of all of this has been my decision to apply for Project Runway. That's right... You didn't get dyslexic all of a sudden... I said Project Runway. Haha... I wasn't even thinking of it but my friend mentioned it and gave me the link for the application and low and behold it all of a sudden it seemed like a good idea. Don't ask me why... I have never been trained and know nothing of patterns and can only sew averagely. (I didn't know "averagely" was a real word!!) But I figured I might as well, because what have I got to lose? It doesn't cost money and all I have to do is write and make a video about how awesome I am... Haha... I AM AWESOME!!! Haha... God, I'm such a dork.

So wish me luck and someday when I'm a famous designer I will make you all red speedos. Because I know how much you secretly love red speedos...

Love,
Your Fairy God Mother

12 comments:

S.B. said...

Project Runway needs your awesomeness.

Good Luck!!!

M@ said...

You don't want to see me in a speedo. The bulge would get me arrested.

But I would love to see you on television, Erica AP.

Phronk said...

If you were on that show, I could totally watch it without feeling like my masculinity was threatened.

Erica AP said...

sb: Thanks - I couldn't have done it without your awesome encouragement. :)

m@: I'm thinking that's the reason why guys where speedos? To show of their bulge??? Ewww...

Phronk: I wouldn't tell anyone that you secretly enjoyed the show if you watched it. I swear. :)

CarmenSinCity said...

Oh yeah - red speedos definitely rock - good times!

Erica AP said...

Carmen: I can make you a red nighty instead because that would be way more sexy. :)

Heather said...

Oooooh how exciting! I hope you make the cut!

Erica AP said...

Heather: Thanks!! I hope so too. Then you can say you know another person who is on tv... Haha...

Steph said...

Dude. I could totally use a red speedo. Actually two. One for the top and one for the bottom.

CarmenSinCity said...

Hey girly!

We haven't heard from you in a while - whatcha doing???

Blondie said...

I would LOVE to see you on PR. Do it!!!

Erica AP said...

Steph: Done and done. :)

Carmen: Just taking a blogging break.... So freakin' busy.

Blondie: I would love to be on it but I didn't make the cut... I'm cool with it though... It would be mucho pressure.