Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bemusing Pictures

Yes, it's late. Yes, I haven't posted for a shit long time. Yes, I wish it was summer. Don't give me that shit about it being 65 degrees and me being cold. I'm cold and that the way the cookie crumbles. I know all about cold weather. I grew up in freaking Vermont. I KNOW cold weather, I tell you!!

Anyway, I don't have much too say. I just felt like writing. And thank goodness I don't think I'm funny tonight so you don't have to put up with any of my lame jokes that make you do those laugh-to-be-polite laughs... ha.. um.. ha... (that's the written version)

So how about I just post a couple of funny guy pictures because those are sure to get a genuine laugh or smile. I think... :) It better or I'll come over there and kick your ass...


This green guy really gets my angle man:




Is this guys beard made of cotton candy? I think I might try eating it if I ever met him. It that weird??


Ummm... I think you have something up your nose...


I think he could give Richard Simmons a run for his money:


Love and miss you all...

Erica

P.S. I still read many of your blogs even though I don't feel like commenting.

9 comments:

Jay said...

Well it's about time you posted aga ... I mean .. HEY! Erica! Glad to see you post again!

Hope everything is going well there! ;-)

M@ said...

I don't want your HIV anyway....

Did you know that Vermont just got ten inches of snow? Shame on you.

Phronk said...

Welcome back!

I hope you post more now. And continue with the jokes, because you're totally right, but I find that fake laugh hilarious.

Erica AP said...

Jay: I know!! I'm a lazy girl!! Hope you are well too!

Matt: I know - Vermont is freaking cold!! My mom still lives there and tells me all about the wonders of driving on the ice. :)

Phronk: That's very sweet of you to fake laugh at my writing... At least someone laughs. :)

CarmenSinCity said...

Wow - welcome back. I'm a little late to the party, but it's nice to see that you blogged! We miss you.

morbid misanthrope said...

Did you ever read that Lovecraft story The Whisperer in Darkness? That story took place in Vermont. Fuckin' creepy. Makes me want to avoid Vermont completely ... you know, that and Howard Dean.

steph said...

Holy shit! Chris Robinson got attacked by a snow cone machine! Someone call the rest of the Black Crowes to come rescue him!

Erica AP said...

Carmen: Thanks!! I read your blog everyday!

Morbid Misanthrope: Haha... There are some creepy Vermont people so you better watch out!!!

Steph: I always thought that he was kind of a hippie so I was surprised when he died his hair. Especially so many colors. Maybe he just really likes those lollipops you get from Disney World that are huge and rainbow colored...

Heather said...

I've been lacking on all things blog related -- but glad you're back? Semi-back? Whatever.