Thursday, November 01, 2007

You knew it was coming, huh?


You guys have been ever-so patient with me... I got lazy, then busy, then happy, then sad, then hungry... Wait... Where was I going with this?

Oh yeah, I've decided to take a blogging break. I haven't posted for a couple of weeks for many reasons, including but not limited to:

My computer being crap
The San Diego Fires (I'm fine - thank you.)
Roommates moving in and out
Moving friends in and out
Going to In and Out (a pretty great burger place)
Getting a second job
Playing with my dog
Playing with my band
Playing with... (I could totally write something dirty here)
Working on my clothing business
Unmotivation and laziness

and...

The number one reason I'm taking a break:

I've decided I'm too cool for blogging. Instead of writing all my woes on here I will be devoting my time to painting my nails black, wearing all black, smoking clove cigarettes and listening to The Smiths.

I know... Don't be jealous. Ok - you can be a little jealous but only because I said it was cool to be jealous of me.

See!!! Aren't you glad I'm taking a break? No more reading this crap!! Yeah for non-crap!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be back,
The Erica-minator

20 comments:

Wavemancali said...

If you stop blogging God will kill a puppy. For crying out loud, think of the puppies.

Jay said...

Now I'm all sad and shit too. I might wear all black too and be like totally depressed and all that emo shit and write really sad poetry and listen to sad music until you come back.

M@ said...

I didn't know you were an Emo, Erica AP.

Known as Ben said...

hizzah for no crap. hizzah for not needing a blog. hizzah for black findernails.

I hope you keep reading crappy blogs even if you stop writing them.

Erica AP said...

Wavemancali: I think of the puppies every day but I can't be held responsible for what God does. It's just too much pressure. :)

Jay: When I come back we can listen to emo music and we will braid each others black hair. Sound good?

Matt: Haven't you seen my pictures of me with a black hoodie and goth makeup on? No?? Well, I'm wearing a black hoodie right now so I'll take a picture with my camera phone and send it too you. You know - for proof and stuff.

Erica AP said...

Ben: Of course I will still read some blogs, but probably not as many. Don't worry - you are still on my feeds. :) I gotta read the locals, you know?

CarmenSinCity said...

You suck! ha ha Hurry back!

qofd said...

You had better be back! ERICAAAAAAAAA!!! (pumps fists in air)

Erica AP said...

Carmen: Haha... Ok, ok!!!

QofD: You are so scary when you pump your fist in a evil villan way...

Tammie Jean said...

Wow, look at Jesus with the emo haircut...
Erica, you are too cool for us. But come back anyway, 'kay?

Erica AP said...

Tammie: Haha.. I know! That picture is kinda sacrilegious but I still thought it was funny as hell. :)

morbid misanthrope said...

Is that emo Jesus? I thought it was hippy Keanu Reeves Jesus.

Erica AP said...

Morbid Misanthrope: So you worship Keanu Reeves? Vetty interesting..............

Maddy said...

Well it would appear that I've arrived too late in that case.
Cheers

tony said...

Were you just making fun of the Smiths? That's all I've got to say about that.

Theres a club if you'd like to go. You could meet somebody who really loves you, so you go and you stand on your own and you leave on your own and you go home and you cry and you want to die!

Goth Rocks!

Captain Smack said...

Hey, cool! I just returned from my own little hiatus to find that you've been on one too. We are so, like, connected and stuff.

By the way, I like the new direction you're going in. I totally dig goth chicks. Or any chick who seems mentally screwed up, now that I think about it.

Erica AP said...

Maddy: Don't fret!! I think I will write again sometime!! :)

Tony: No,no,no... You got it all wrong brotha!! I was making fun of emo kids. The Smiths are fine and dandy, and I would like to see this so called club...

Captain Smack: I've been so lonely without your posts... And you and I are like peas in a pod. A blog pod. That's weird, huh. Forget I said that and we'll talk like normal people. How has your break been? What'chu been doing? Want to die my hair black tonight??

Dan said...

Oh man! I decide to come back and now you're gone. Damn! Terrible timing. The story of my life.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Ryan said...

The fires are out and your dog is getting sick of you.

Return!

Erica AP said...

Dan: You are back under attack? I thought you just invaded the myspace and facebook world. The blogsphere just isn't the same without you. :)

Ryan: My dog totally gets sick of me all the time but thanks to nature he can't talk to he just has to suck it up. Just like you!!! Haha...