Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm totally jealous of her blue hair...


I've decided to call myself a couple of things. First is lazy. I have been lazy in the hazy fazy area. If you don't know what that means then I suggest you back off before I get rough. I've been lazy in many areas and you are just lucky I'm writing this. Actually you aren't really lucky because it seems I'm rambling more than usual. (Just forewarning you that you may want to stop reading right now. And I mean "right now" as in "this very second" because I can guarantee the quotations will only become more plentiful).

I'm also easily distracted. Right now I'm listening to some sweet ass music and I can barely form sentences because all I want to do is dance!!

I'm a dancing machine. I could just about dance anywhere at any time. But don't expect me to do any steppin' because these feet just don't play that way. But a good foot tapping and head bobbing is in store at all times. Even at work if you are lucky. Which I heard you were...

I'm socially retarded. That may not be the "right" way to say it but I've come to the conclusion that this name is a true and steadfast one because it becomes ever so prominent when I'm supposed to be "mingling" and instead I just people watch, because really, what's more fun than watching some weird old lady with blue hair and different shoes on walk her dog and feed it hot dogs????

I'm easily excitable. I don't think that this is a surprise to anyone though. You have probably figured out if I can write about nothing for 10 posts in a row then I've got to be easily excitable. If you don't get excited about a blue haired lady with different shoes then is life really worth living? I just don't know... I just don't know.

I'm pretty sure that's enough. You totally thought I was going to write yet another paragraph about myself, huh? Well I sure tricked you!!! Done - I'm tricky!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you my little tricked out bitches,
Erica Putis

17 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

I think it's time for you to get a second job....you've got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much time on your hands,

creeeeeeepy!

Jay said...

I don't have any real social skills at all. I don't mingle either. I just sit back,do some people watching and drink. Actually I drink a lot. Everybody has to be good at something, right?

I don't dance either. Unless I'm really drunk. Not my "regular" drunk, but REALLY drunk. ;-)

AmyD said...

I think it might be time to get ritalin, EAP! ;o)

Keep dancing like no one is looking (but...they are, of course).

Erica AP said...

Gregg: You are just jealous that your don't have as good rhythm as me in the dance department. I can really raise the roof like no other.

Jay: Drinking is good for people watching but I tend to talk a lot when I drink so I would probably start talking to the people I'm watching. And drunk dancing is fun and healthy!!

Amy: Haha... I swear I don't have ADD... Haha... And you know what? I can totally blame my lack of social skills on why I'm dancing at work. :)

The Diva's Thoughts said...

I think medication is in order. LOL

Erica AP said...

Diva: You really think so? Haha...

Kristi said...

I would dance with you anytime. I loves to get my dance on.

And PS...your banner is lovely. Those embroideries aren't yours, are they?

If so, I'm going to KILL you for being so talented.

qofd said...

If you are socially retarded then I must be socially autistic. I'm sorry about last weekend, there's a gift coming at you right now!

Jiffy Cat said...

Don't all those old ladies have blue hair? It's the ones with green hair that you really need to watch out for.....keep dancin.

Grundir the Implacable said...

I'm not very good in social situations. I think I scare people.

Erica AP said...

Kristi: We have to keep our dancing grooves up to par. You never know when you might need to break them out. You know, when we break dance and stuff. And no - I didn't make those. It was a design idea I stole and would be very easy to do... It's just pieces of fabric. Call me Martha Stewart please.

QofD: Socially autistic? So does that mean you really excel in social situations but not in any other area? Are you superhuman social? What?...

Jiffy: If you ever take a picture of an old lady with green hair I would love to see it. I just thought that blue was the standard... But green? That's something I gots to see. That's something special, man. :)

Grundir the Implacable: I know deep down inside you are really just a sensitive little boy just wanting to be loved. Someday you will meet a sweet black hooded hottie and your guard will come down and you guys will make cute black hooded kiddies. (And they lived happily ever after...)

Captain Smack said...

Don't listen to these other people, Erica, they are fools! (no offense, other people). I think this post was at peak performance. I have no idea what it was about, which means it must've been really good -- kind of like when you can't remember a party you went to the night before. Your ability to ramble on in a dream-like language of non-logic rivals that of EE Cummings.

heh heh, I said "cummings".

Erica AP said...

Captain Smack: Thank you for easing my fears that I have become a non-logical rambler. I will now tell the world that I can be compared to EE Cummings. The power of suggestion is strong, you know. Haha... I said "rambling man"... In my head... And I totally wanted to write it but couldn't find a place for it. But, dude, I totally wrote "rambling man"... You know... Like that song??

morbid misanthrope said...

I dance at work sometimes. But by "dance" I mean listen to the new Vital Remains CD through headphones while ritually sacrificing the laser printer to Satan. (There is a shortage of barely functioning laser printers in hell; however, there is no shortage of the people responsible for making them.)

Erica AP said...

Morbid Misanthrope: I had no idea that Hell had such a thriving factory of laser printers. Do they give discounts to people who work there?

Phronk said...

I don't really understand dancing. It's like, "I'm gonna movie my hands and legs and hips in weird shapes in the air, and time it so it vaguely goes along with music". Why? I don't get it.

Heather said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE dancing. But in a funny way, not serious. Definitely cannot "sexy" dance. ha!