Monday, September 24, 2007

Blue hair you, Blue hair me.


Yo homies!!! What's up?? I know, I know... I haven't written in a while. I actually have a valid excuse. My 6 year old computer died. I know... Who would have thought? And I swear I'm not lying. You can ask QofD or Greggoconnell.com. Actually I have Greggoconnell.com to thank for this post. With out him and his computer savvy self I wouldn't have been able to write this nice drunken blog. Just kidding... or am I??? Well whatever conclusion you come too, I can guarntee that the wait for this entry was well worth it. All those days slaving over a hot stove and dreaming about EAP has come to an end. Here is the end all of be all's of all entries.

I have blue hair. And I'm not talking about "down there" hair. Just the regular hair that's on my head. Now I have gone through stages of "streaks" and "perms" but I have to admit that "blue" hair is by far the best. (Do you enjoy my quotes as much as I do? Have you figured out if I'm drinking or not??) The best thing about this blue hair is that I feel like Superman. Not the movie Superman but the comic strip Superman. You know what I mean... The blue haired Superman. There is no way that he got that color from his home planet. I'm pretty sure it was from this colorist in LA who charges $200 for it. That shit's not cheap. And I'm also pretty sure he had his gay best friend tell him that it was worth the money... But you don't see him getting blue hair. What the fuck? Is he trying to make Superman look like an asshole so that the guys at the gay club will dance with him instead?????

Damn caddy bitches...

Oh... So yeah... I died the ends of my hair blue. But the best thing about it is that it turned navy blue and my hair is dark brown so you can't really tell. So that means I can wear my hair down to work and if someone notices it I can just make them feel like they may be going color blind. Because who doesn't want to make their coworkers feel color blind???

Blind bitch bats are beautiful, (say that 3 times in a row and you win a prize.)
Erica from The Predicates (because I'm a rockstar now...I have blue hair... Duh.)

22 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

My hair used to be blue, but then it cheered up. Great, the only thing I remember from my college color theory class is one of the teacher's bad jokes. Goddamned college.

I played at Canes in Mission Beach a few times. That was probably the nicest venue we ever played. Well, not quite. Our drummer's Uncle was in an asylum and we played there a few times. They had a swimming pool, a teeter-totter, and story time at the end of the day. That was totally awesome.

M@ said...

Sounds like you've got it all figured out, Erica AP.

Gregg O'Connell said...

hey cockface gremlin you shoulda posted a picture of you and your "new blue hair"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Jay said...

Yeah ... where's the picture of the blue hair. If my hair was blue I would post a picture for everyone. But mine's just mostly gray. Gray hair is nothing special. Certainly not like blue hair!!

Erica AP said...

Morbid Misanthrope: Oh yeah?? Did you like it there? The sound system is killer there. What is or was your band? The asylum sounds pretty cool... I haven't been on a teeter-totter (see-saw??) in so long. Did they feed you nice calming meds??

Matt @ Animal: I do. I do. And I think you do too. (rhyming is fun)

Gregg: I will put some pics up on Flicker soon. You can't wait!!!

Jay: It's not really that crazy... Nobody at work has even noticed yet. It's like my own little secret... Well, and I guess yours too and everyone else who reads this thing... Haha...

Captain Smack said...

Blue hair is hawt. You should get a mohawk. A blue mohawk would totally rawk. I'm confused about your other website, though. It seems to look kind of similar to the old website. And, yes, why didn't you post a picture? I'm going to go do some jumping jacks and try to stay awake.

qofd said...

Dude. Making people think they're color blind kicks ass. It's almost as good as making them think they're crotch stinks.

Erica AP said...

Captain Smack: I don't know about a mohawk... I'm not that cool. Oh... I just put that link to the same page... Haha... I'll take it down if it confuses you. No new page... I was just being weird. And I will put some pics up in Flickr soon but I have to warn you it's barely noticeable... So don't get too excited. :)

QofD: Hahahahahahahahah... do you do that a lot? Do you say straight out that their crotch smells??? Hahahahahahahhahaha....

Angela said...

Your photo is kind of weird, you look pretty you should get a new one.

Erica AP said...

Angela: Thanks for your input!! I'm, like, totally ok with that picture and all the rest of them on Flickr. Cool!!

The Diva's Thoughts said...

Nooooooo!!! Not blue hair! LOL This old lady told me when I was young that I should dye my hair blue like hers! LOL I bet its hot though.

Erica AP said...

Diva: Haha... Old lady blue hair is awesome!!! Haha... Mine is barely noticeable. I would love to get it done professionally but it just cost too much!

Heather said...

Well then, perfect timing, why don't you be comic strip Superman for Halloween!!!???!

qofd said...

No, usually I start making that sniffing motion that tells anyone that's with me that I smell something and then I sniff around, get a few feet away from them, sniff hard, look them in the eye with a stunned expression that says "dude, what the fuck?", sniff again and then walk away.

I'm a blood hound like that.

Captain Smack said...

Wait, I'm still confused. Should the link on my sidebar be pointing to:

http://ericaputis.blogspot.com/

or

http://ericaputis.com

?

Erica AP said...

Heather: What a great idea!!! All my friends keep asking me what I'm going to be. And I'm lame and say I don't usually dress up... But this year?? This will be MY year... Or Superman's year... One of those.

QofD: Haha... So do you sniff their crotch like a Blood Hound too? Or do you just sniff in their general area? And I had no idea that Blood Hounds have such potty mouths...

Captain Smack: Please just calm down... I'll do the best I can to make this work for you. :) I'm pretty sure they are linked so it doesn't matter which one like. You should try it in your browser (ericaputis.com and ericaputis.blogspot.com) and see what happens!! It's fun for the whole family!!

Captain Smack said...

I did try both of them in my browser, and... and they are both the same thing... and IT'S FREAKING ME OUT, MAN! How can that BE?!!!

You must have to work really hard, posting the exact same things to TWO completely different websites. But I have to say, you do a bang up job at rewriting your posts word for word. You must have a really good memory. I'm proud of you.

Erica AP said...

Captain Smack: You can gear your freaking outness towards Greggoconnell.com because he's the one who set it up. And if you want to think I reposted the same thing twice, it's ok, because it makes my heart warm when you say you are proud of me... Sigh...

CarmenSinCity said...

I can't believe you have 18 comments and you haven't posted in like 3 freakin weeks?????

I can't get 18 comments and I post every freakin day. BULLSHIT!

Also, I think you were drunk for sure :) I hope you were. Just kidding!

Erica AP said...

Carmen: Haha... Don't fret!! You actually get more comments than me because people comment everyday. Here it takes people a week to comment... And I've been slacking on commenting on others blogs which is really the only way to get people to comment on my blog. I miss the days of 50 comments... haha... Just kidding.

Mr. Bud said...

since it's been posted that your out playing with Gregg and QofD i would like to know what Dr. Seuss rhymes you guys came up with for your blue hair. How, mind you, does that rhyme with nekkid beach run? i just can't make that work..

Phronk said...

Oh my crap! I forget to read your blog for a few days, and I come back and there are like 20 posts to read. I will comment on this one first:

Here is the comment.