Monday, December 11, 2006
So - It's been done. It's undeniable. I've been tagged.
Because I've just engaged myself in the whole blogging world, I had no idea what that meant and was slightly afraid it was something dirty. And I'll have you know - I'm just not that kind of girl. ;) (I'm winking with punctuation - like the symbols are my alter ego - How do you roll your eyes with punctuation?) But soon enough I found out it's a little bit like those damn emails that people send you where if you don't make a wish to save all the little children in Africa and send the email to 28 people you will die in your sleep in the next 10 to 15 days depending on how many people you forward it to. Soooooo, I'm not really into that shit and I hate feeling obligated to pass such things on. Sure, I might partake in the wish making but I just don't feel right about passing on a death wish. Is that so wrong??
So with that said - I am going to write about 6 weird things about me but I'm only going to tag greggoconnell.com because 1) He's my real life friend and 2) he LOVES talking about himself. And I'm sure he would actually rather be tagged by a guy - but he will have to settle with me - even though it's not as gay. Sorry buddy!!
1) I might have a slight split personality. Not diagnosed - unless you consider astrological signs a medical practice... Now I'm not really into that shit but when someone asks your birthday and they say, "oh no - you're a Gemini. That explains a lot," you start to analyze how maybe you might, just might, be leading a double life. It's mostly with work and not work. I'm EXTREMELY quite at work. Some days I won't really talk to anyone, but as soon as I get out I'm a crazy, hyper, yelling obscenities in my car girl. I don't know what it is but I often get, "You act different outside of work, huh?" just by someone looking at a picture. What can I say - I'm the spice of life, baby!!!!
2) Recently my car was really dirty and someone wrote, "FAG MOBILE" on my side windows and I thought it was the funniest thing ever and I told anyone and everyone I could. How fucking awesome!!! Thank god it doesn't rain here and I don't have money for a car wash because it stayed on for a freaking month!! Haha...
3) My favorite smell is cotton candy and I might have some kid perfume that I wear from time to time when I don't' care if some Mom who walks by me says, "do you smell cotton candy?" to her kids.
4) My friends think I'm crazy, but I don't want kids. I don't really know why... I have some theories but I'm not going to get all psychological on you so I'll just leave it at: I've never wanted kids, never dreamed of having kids and don't want to be responsible for another human being. Done!!!!!
5) My hands and feet are always cold. I'm not kidding... It could be 80 degrees outside and my feet are ice cubes. It could be some circulation problem but I refuse to go to the doctor for such a retarded reason. So I run my little heater all year you mo-foe electric company!!
6) When I was in junior high I was a real geek. I'm not talking about the smart geek. Or the weird geek that was artsy. I'm talking about a girl who use to use a whole bottle of fucking moose in her bangs because she knew that the cool kids used it, even though it just came out looking like a Lego guys helmet hair with a really bad perm flowing from the plastic madness on top of her forehead. (run on sentences rock the casbah and get the point across nicely) Oh, and don't forget the coke-bottle glasses. Oh - and some acid-wash, black, high water jeans with an elastic waste, are also all the rage in the geek world. I would post a picture but I don't think I could ever live it down so you will just have to take my word. I was really geeky. Maybe that explains how come I'm so dorky now... Maybe I've just made a slight transition from geek to dork and dorks are considered cool now. Are they??? Is this just wishful thinking???
Oh well. Dorkiness must be some kind of disease that you never grow out of. All I know is that I just wrote a shit load of crap and crap is the new geeky. Yeah!!!!!!!!!! (haha... say that in geeky voice. I know you all have your own version of that voice.)
Smellin' sweet Erica