Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm so tough and independent it hurts


I've decided not to care anymore. That's right. I'm going to write like a be-atch who thinks that she's the only one who can read this because, you know what? .... I'm a woman!! Haha... Who knew!! I'm growing up and that wall flower has got to go. So... I'm going to write more. I may drink more. I may write while I'm drinking more. Does that make me a total lush?? Maybe but who give a flying fuck? I'm kinda past the puberty stage of boob growing and all (even though I really didn't get boobs until college) but that doesn't mean that someone can't grow after the age of 14. Actually after all the chocolate I've been eating I'd have to say I'm growing quite nicely thankyou. Sooooooooo... I'm going to ramble once again because I haven't done a real drunk ramble in a while. Sober ramble - yes. Drunk ramble - No.

Ok -GO!!!

I love the show Scrubs even though I've just started watching the reruns and I may or may not have a picture of him as my screen saver because I have a crush on Zack Braff. I hate it when you are typing and you accidentally hit the "insert" button and you never really know if it's in insert mode or non-insert mode until it's really necessary. I get really annoyed when I'm watching tv and all of a sudden I realize that I've been listening to it like I'm a 95 year old with huge buzzing hearing aids that barely work. I love vitamin water... I love vitamin water with ice and vodka because it tastes good and make you feel SO awesome in the morning like I got 9 hours of sleep. I love when I get emails from my best friend from highschool. Almost every night when it's about 11 or 12pm I always say out loud "It's sooo boring to go to sleep" like an 8 year old. I hate it when my dog barks like a crazy psycho. I hate that commercial about the "all natural male enhancement" where they just whistle for about 5 mins straight. I love laughing out loud and talking to the tv even when I'm all by myself and my neighbors probably think I'm the "crazy lady with the dog".

I'm sorry - the funniest South Park rerun is on and I can't focus any more.

Take care lovely little... Hummmmmmmmmmmm.... I'm not even going to try to say anything witty.. so F you!!!!

Love,
Erica

6 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

brutal but honest! You starting to write alot like a young greggoconnell.com.

Try Propel and Vodka thats another hit on my top 100 hit list!

PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!!!!

LUIGIS!

Erica Putis said...

Oh no - now you are going to say that everytime I write an entry, huh? You want me to be like you but it's never going to happen...

Luigis is the bomb!

Gregg O'Connell said...

dude I drop bombs after I eat Luigis!!!

Erica Putis said...

Dude - that's so gross - I don't need to know your bowel movements thankyou.

QofD said...

Love the drunken ramble. What I hate is that feeling in the morning when you wake up and think, with horror, just what did I post last night? Did I leave obscene comments on other people's blogs? Will this be the day that everyone in cyberspace gets together and has an intervention or just outright bans me from the internet?

Erica Putis said...

Haha... QofD - I definatly re-read what I wrote in the morning to make sure it wasn't TOO crazy... haha. I hope no one bans me from the internet. That would be a sad day in history. :)