Friday, November 18, 2005

On my way out

So as most of you probably already know, I have decided to quit The Predicates. Yes, it is ever so sad, but I think we'll survive. I guess I have to give an explination or something... It was just time. No argument prompted this decision. I have just come to the conclusion that while Gregg and I make sweet, sweet music... It just wasn't happening anymore. Gregg is really a great musician and so creative and I really like the music we made, but when we joined forces it was few and far between. Gregg and are still friends and I really hope the best for the future of The Predicates. I'm not sure if I'm going to try to join another band or what I'm going to do, but I'm sure the future will tell me.

So... so long to all of those loyal fans, friends and family who have supported us since day one. I'm really going to miss it.

On a side note, I've realized that I haven't been a very good blogger... So when you comment on my entries I will respond like a good dooby.

Thanks lovely ladies and gents,

Erica

2 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

the predicates suck! gregg is such a prick! you were the predicates erica don't let gregg be such a high horse riding chump!

the precious

Erica Putis said...

You love putting yourself down... Haha...

You are just finally relizing the truth... :)

Erica