Monday, August 15, 2005

8th Post for me...

Gregg has got way too much time on his hands. He has posted his 100th blog entry... I think I'm on my 8th. But I do have to give it to him. His entries are pretty funny and sometimes interesting and his pictures and podcasts are good. Maybe someday I'll be as cool as him... Haha...

So I'm pretty much unemployed again and I don't know what I want to do. How do you figure that out? Maybe I'll just live in my car untill all my bills are paid off and then just stay living in my car, because I'm leasing it and it's basically like renting it, and then I will only have to work as much to pay my bill on it... How's that sound?

The other night I went to my friends house and had 2 beers and wasn't feeling it so I left early. The next day I spoke to her and it turns out 10 mins after I left the whole group I was hanging out with got attacked by some crazy druged up neighbors. Literally beaten up. Black eyes and swollen lips... The cops came and arrested the neighbor and they are going to file a complaint to the landlord. Crazy... It's so weird because I always stay really late and love hanging out with them but I really felt like I had to leave. Thank god for going with my gut feeling. I really believe someone or something told me to leave. If I stayed I would have flipped out. I'm such a wussy and I'm sure I would have been balling my eyes out. Well, in any case- they are fine and no one got really hurt, and I just want to say thanks for telling me to leave...

Well, I've got a pretty boring life so I'll go and write another entry when I've had a glass of wine someday in the future... Haha... Who doesn't like drinking by themselves? Haha...

See ya - wouldn't want to be ya!

Erica

6 comments:

steve lamontagne said...

u like crazy drugged up guys- thats phat stuff- glad everyone is ok- should think about getting a piece- girl with a gun thtas wicked hot!!!

Gregg O'Connell said...

thanks :)

MegaPatootie said...

It's been too long since your last post, girl. I check this thing almost every day. Go grab a glass of wine and start typing! I always love reading what you have to say. I'm glad, by the way, that you left that gathering...how traumatizing that would have been for you! Lucky girl.

Dirty Monkey said...

Oh, P.S. It would suck if you lived in your car. You can't really stretch out. No ballerina leaps. No enthusiastic hair flips. You and Stowie should come live with me. We've got lots of wine we need to get rid of, and all your stuff is already here. Speaking of which, we're going to start sending it to you, but we have to wait until we have some money. We're BROKE at the moment. Love, Meg

hermanthegreat said...

you love leaving me comments :)
i hope you and gregg are taking notes from me as to what the rock star persona is all about. there is a lot you can still learn, though i admit some of it is instincts, and i can't teach that.
seriously, i really like the new stuff gregg played me, its a really good sound.

Dave

steve lamontagne said...

you like writing in ur blog- whats the date on this?