Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy Birthday

I just wanted to wish a couple of people a Happy Birthday. First off, my dad, then Lissa, and my mom in couple of days... (let me know if I forgot anyone). I want give a shoutout to Meggie and anyone else who happens to read my blog... Haha... I want to get rid of all of my dogs fleas.... I want to continue living my life as it is but do not want to work... I want to go to the beach all day and not worry about getting a sun burn... I want to some day get a house where I have a room for a real bar so I can entertain... I want my hair to look cool... I want all my friends to be happy in their lives... I want everyday to be exciting... I want to be stimulated and motivated like so many people I know... I want my want-wish-list to come true... Is that too much to ask???

Farewell lovely ladies and gents...

3 comments:

Meggie said...

Poor Stowie has fleas? Bummer. We use the Front Line stuff and that got rid of Elphie's...maybe you could try that? If I could wave a wand and make your want-wish-list come true, I would. But for the record, your hair DOES look cool. Come on, Putis. Buck up. You're a talented, beautiful diva. You live in Cali. There are people in this world who love you so much that they would do anything for you. You're the rockingest chick I know. Plus you're funny and you have great shoes. Thanks for the shout out, by the way. It made me feel all fancy.

steve lamontagne said...

fleas are fun- plus they can play cool bass- Blogging is fun- I think I am the only blogger in NZ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.