Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Who got fired?

That's right... Gregg got fired. He loves it because it's all dramatic and exciting. But he is not looking forward to getting another lame ass job. I couldn't agree with him more. I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stay at my job either because of my boss (who just happens to sound alot like his boss that fired him), and then what? Just get another shitty job that I won't be happy in? Where do people find those jobs that they are just so happy about? I have never had one. I thought this job would be the closest, and it probably could have been, if it weren't for my boss. How-oh-how do I become a rockstar or win the lottery? Any idea- please let me know. Well, I must got to bed so I can work another day of 12 hours and 2 jobs. Working it fun!!!

5 comments:

ginny said...

hi erica

can you please give me your
e-mail address


we woman have a sisterhood-to help each other out

i just sent a link to your
e-mail
erica@thepredicates.com

at this juncture of your
life you shouldn't be struggling about work

sincerly
ginny m

Gregg O'Connell said...

ricuh!

you love cramping ony mystyle of firehoodness...

greggoconnell.com
is awesome

hermanthegreat said...

look at us all writing in our blogs, it's so cute!
although i get the idea that you only write in yours if you are drunk.
D.

Erica Putis said...

Actually I think I was sober when I wrote this entry... But what do you know... I'm not now!!!

Megan said...

Speaking of crappy jobs, I'm ready to quit mine...in fact, I will definitely be quitting in September. Get this, I'm going to school in Michigan for 2 weeks to get certified as a tattoo artist. Yeehaw! Owwwwwwwwww! I had to share my happy news with you, sweetpea. When you're ready for your first...you know who to call. Love, Meggie