Thursday, June 02, 2005

The new birds on my head

What up homeys of the night? I cut new bangs and I call them my birds... Just to explain the title. I'm going back East for 4th of July weekend... I'm starting to hate my job... This blogs is in no way as cool and hip and populare as Greggs. I don't even know why I write in it. I think I'm the only one who reads it anyway... You know what is sooo good that they don't have in New England? Really spicy Cheetos. They are really freakin' spicy so that they almost give you a belly ach... Haha... but ohh so good and fatty. I love being a fatty. I decided I have a crush on the lead singer of Blur... I'm going to be a girl and find a cute picture of him on my desktop. Well, that's all for my rambling... Take care ol' world of wonder!!

2 comments:

Gregg O'Connell said...

thank goodness for me in your life..

o'connell rules

Meggie said...

I still have half a bag of your spicy Cheetos in my pantry. Soooo tasty. So SPICY. I miss you.