Sunday, March 06, 2005

What's this all about?

Blogs to me, are a bit strange, because if you were to write in a real diary you would be able to write literally everything on your mind. But a blog on the internet is there for anyone to read, so how exactly can you be honest and real? I guess you just have to write about stuff that isn't extremely personal. You also can not write about people because then you may hurt their feelings or may mess up a relationship. So I'm not sure why I even have this thing. Gregg, my bandmate, has one and loves writing in it and I usually think it's a really egomaniac thing but one night after a glass of wine, I thought... Why not? I don't write in a journal anymore and maybe writing in general would help me with my sanity. But then again, I could just be talking out of my ass...

You love talking asses...

Well, I don't really know who I'm talking to, but have a good night and day and week, until I feel like writing something I'm not sure I want anyone to read... Haha...

Erica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is
s-h-a-r-p